Alice's Restaurant ~ Dishin' Up Food for Thought

Alice's Restaurant ~ Dishin' Up Food for Thought ~~~ A place to share what I am thinking, reading, feeling & contemplating as I travel on this journey called life.

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Faith ~ the Size of a Mustard Seed

 
The focus of my scripture readings and study's for the month of May have been on the topic of Faith.
The verse above is one that I have claimed for many years as a reminder that no matter what God is in control.  And that all I need is faith the size of a mustard seed.

Have you ever looked at the size of a mustard seed?
 
It is very tiny and as long as I have faith, just a speck of faith, I can trust God's word is always right. 

And as we are told in 1 Peter 1:6-9
by following and trusting in God we can be joyful in all things!
And we can do that with holding onto our faith even if it is only the size of a mustard seed.

It is amazing to see how God continues to work in our lives.  Specifically seeing His handiwork as we continue to seek Him and follow His leading.