Alice's Restaurant ~ Dishin' Up Food for Thought

Alice's Restaurant ~ Dishin' Up Food for Thought ~~~ A place to share what I am thinking, reading, feeling & contemplating as I travel on this journey called life.

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Patience & Forgiveness

Patience & Forgiveness



and

 
I have been feeling impatient with myself.
Feeling like there is so much to do
and not enough time to get it done.

This morning I am reminded that I need to be 
PATIENT
with myself. And with others.

I feel like there is so much to be done
and it is 
 
and then I do one of two things.
I either get frustrated with others and myself
or I hide and do nothing.

This morning I was reminded that 
 
is what is important.

And so I come to God this morning
asking Him for patience in attacking my LONG To Do List
and
forgiveness for letting my frustrations run loose.