Alice's Restaurant ~ Dishin' Up Food for Thought

Alice's Restaurant ~ Dishin' Up Food for Thought ~~~ A place to share what I am thinking, reading, feeling & contemplating as I travel on this journey called life.

Saturday, January 28, 2012

The ABC's of Me!

Got this from another blog I follow so thought I would do it ~ hope you enjoy reading about me!
The ABC’s about ME!
 
Age: – 54! 
Bed size: Queen!
Chore you dislike: Cleaning the bathroom ~ ugh!
Dogs: Not any more ~ much easier to travel without any pets.
Essential start to your day: Reading my Bible, writing a daily journal entry
Favorite color: Purple
Gold or silver: Either
Height: 5 foot 7 inches
Instruments you play(ed): Clarinet.  I played my Grandpa's clarinet and still have it to pass on to one of the grandchildren.
Job title: Friend Maker ~ love to be around people and make new friends!
Kids: 2 Wonderful sons here on earth and 2 little boys in heaven and 2 delightful daughters-in-love and 4 special grandchildren!!
Live: Wherever the motor home is parked!
Mom’s name: Mom, Peggy but we called her Yeggp!  Miss her so much some days!
Nicknames: Ali, Ali Cat
Overnight hospital stays: Too many to count!!
Pet Peeves: Rude people, people who talk with food in their mouths
Quote from a movie: none but really enjoyed seeing We Bought a Zoo!  with my hubby and friends last week.
Righty or Lefty: Righty
Siblings:  1 sister older and 1 sister younger ~ Yep I am a Middle-Child.
Time you wake up: During the week between 6:15 and 7:00 a.m.  On the weekends as late as I can sleep in.
Underwear: Yep, every day!!!
Vegetables you don’t like: Can't think of any.
What makes you run late: hate  to run late.
X-Rays you’ve had: Again, too many to count.
Yummy food you make: Chicken gumbo - recipe I got from my mom!
Zoo animal favorite: monkeys!
If you decide to do this let me know so I can come check it out!
HAVE A LOVELY DAY MY FRIENDS!